Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog Hub Swap - Gift 4

Gift 4 from Dina had a note that stated "sort of a "knitting GPS" to help you find your way."  I'm all about GPS gadgets.  I have one in each of my cars and wonder how I ever lived without them!

When I tore the wrapper open, I found this - a two-fer.

The main gift is a small portfolio with post-it notes.  I may be infringing on post-it since these may be impostor sticky notes.  This is a great gift since I invariably can't seem to find the stack of sticky notes that I put in my knitting bag.


Also, there are stitch markers by Angela.  I just started working on a sweater pattern using size US 10 needles and most of my stitch markers are for smaller needles so these came in a timely and happy manner.


GPS indeed - these tools are great for keeping my place on a pattern and in my knitting as well!


What will be unwrapped tomorrow?

1 comment: