Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Hub Swap - Gift 7

"Totally Random" is the last note on the last gift from Dina.

Ah, the last gift in the queue.  I'm sort of sad to see this end.  How great a life would it be if everyday you could open up a new little gift each morning and have a cool pick me up.  It is especially great when the gifts are tailored specifically for you....I have loved everything that I have gotten from Dina.


So here is the last opened gift.  It is a little eraser in the shape of a dog.  

It looks a little like a wiener dog, but the coloring matches Bailey so I'm going to imagine that it is a eraser of him.  It is too nice to use so I will put it in front of a small picture of Bailey when he was a puppy on the window sill in front of my desk so I can see it every day.

1 comment: