Saturday, April 2, 2011

Body of Proof

I saw that ABC recently added a show called Body of Proof. The show stars Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan. The premise of the show is that Delany's character was a successful neurosurgeon who after being involved in a car accident loses her ability for brain surgery. She is now a medical examiner and is a know-it-all and solves crimes based on the proof found from the dead body - hence the title of the show.

I DVRed the show and watched it during my lunch break and found it reminiscent of my all time favorite show from my younger years - Quincy ME which starred Jack Klugman with his sidekick Sam. I know I'm definitely dating myself but I was religious in my following of this show.

I wonder now, if I had gotten a passing grade in chemistry, would I have somehow migrated my way from marine biology to becoming a medical examiner? I know that my fall back degree in accounting gladly got derailed into white collar fraud investigations....

I hope the show survives since it fills a void between the medical and cop shows that I watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment