Wednesday, April 20, 2011

vudu.com

When I bought my new television, it came with access to the internet through my also new DVD player.  One evening I wanted to watch some streaming Netflix programs, but I could not access their website.


I then surfed around the menu and saw something called vudu.  When I clicked on it, I discovered that it is a streaming movie site and I signed up for free and was given a voucher for $5.99 towards my first movie.


I just watched a movie using this voucher.  I ended up seeing the last Harry Potter movie.  There are three different streams for the film and I tried the top of the line hdx but it seems my internet connection is lacking in speed and size.  I ended up watching the hd version which was perfectly acceptable.


I'm not sure that I will continue with a paid service since I already subscribe to Netflix, but it was very nice to be able to watch high definition movies on demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment